Christmas and New Year operating schedules for 2019 / 2020
Swift Logistics Group supply Same Day, Logistics and Technical Services 24/7 throughout the festive season.
Our Overnight delivery service will be subject to the following restrictions:
- The last date for the input of any live fish / coral consignments for pre - Christmas delivery is Wednesday 18th December and this service will then resume on Thursday 2nd January 2020.
- The last date for despatching any goods of a perishable nature is Friday 20th December 2019.
- The last dates to input any consignments for the Road Services to Ireland for delivery pre-Christmas are, Monday 16th December for Dublin / Eire and Tuesday 17th December for Northern Ireland.
- If the date is not included in the operating schedule below then all normal services will be available.
- Tuesday 24th December – No collections
- Wednesday 25th December – Closed
- Thursday 26th December – Closed
- Tuesday 31st December – No collections
- Wednesday 1st January – Closed
- Thursday 2nd January – Normal services resume – excluding Scotland due to Public Holiday normal service resumes Friday 3rd January 2020
Our International delivery service will be subjected to the following restrictions:
Last dispatch dates for shipments to arrive before Christmas subject to custom and flight delays are as follows –
- Express Service – EU countries Wednesday 20th December
- Non-EU countries Tuesday 19th December
- Economy (Global Saver) Service - EU countries Monday 17th December
- Non-EU countries –N/A
We have decided again instead of supplying our customers with calendars this year, we would like to see this money go to worthy local causes. We have chosen to donate to the homeless of West Berkshire and to Sobell House Hospice in Oxford.
Please call us on our 24 Hour Booking Line
0870 24 24 365
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their support this year and hope that they have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear from everyone at Swift!
Back to News