Christmas and New Year operating schedules for 2018 / 2019
Swift Couriers Same day, Logistics and Technical Services are available 24/7 throughout the festive season.
Our Overnight delivery service will be subjected to the following restrictions:
- The last date for the input of any live fish / coral consignments for pre - Christmas delivery is Wednesday 19th December and this service will then resume on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
- The last date for despatching any goods of a perishable nature is Thursday 20th December.
- The last dates to input any consignments for the Road Services to Ireland for delivery pre-Christmas are, Monday 17th
December for Dublin / Eire andTuesday 18th December for Northern Ireland.
- If the date is not included in the operating schedule below then all normal services will be available.
- Monday 24th December – No collections
- Tuesday 25th December – Closed
- Wednesday 26th December – Closed
- Monday 31st December – No collections
- Tuesday 1st January – Closed
- Wednesday 2nd January – Normal services resume – excluding Scotland due to Public Holiday
Our International delivery service will be subjected to the following restrictions:
Last dispatch dates for shipments to arrive before Christmas subject to custom and flight delays are as follows –
- Express Service – EU countries Wednesday 19th December
- Non-EU countries Tuesday 18th December
- Economy (Global Saver) Service - EU countries Monday 17th December
- Non-EU countries –N/A
We have decided again instead of supplying our customers with calendars this year, we would like to see this money go to worthy local causes.
We have chosen to donate to the homeless of West Berkshire and to Sobell House Hospice in Oxford.
Please call us on our 24 Hour Booking Line
0870 24 24 365
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their support this year and hope that they have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy NewYear from everyone at Swift!
Back to News